Sometimes getting motivated to exercise can be harder than the workout itself. So let me TRAP out your Gym Playlist.
With that in mind, I’ve gathered up my favorite workout tracks, from fresh remixes to old favorites. Get ready to catch yourself dropping it low or humming through your workouts.
Here we Go ….1 …2….3….4….
- “Welcome Back” by Jeezy
- “Ring Ring” by Rick Ross
- “Finesse” by Bruno Mars ft. Cardi B
- “I Don’t Know Why” by Buju Banton / Wayne Wonder
- “Walk It Talk It” by Migos ft Drake
- “Lemon” by Rihanna
- “Drop It Low” by Ester Dean ft. Chris Brown
- “One Dance” by Drake
- “7/11” by Beyonce
- “Outstanding” by Gap Band
- “Itty Bitty Piggy” Nicki Minaj
- “Booty” by Blac Youngsta
- “Mask Off” by Future
- “Unforbidden Fruit” by J.Cole ft. Kendrick Lamar
- “Aint No Problem” by Waka Flocka Flame
- “Wild Thoughts” by DJ Khaled ft. Rihana & Bryson Tiller
- “Trap Trap Trap” by Rick Ross
- “Candy” by Cameo
- “Rake It Up” by Yo Gotti ft Nicki Minaj
- “You Know I Got It” by Jay Z ft. Rick Ross
Time to get your body moving to music that makes you sweat! If you don’t care for TRAP music don’t worry, I have you covered on my list below from Spotify.
The power of music is mind-boggling. It can be an incredible tool for motivation, especially when challenging your body during workouts. Soon enough, you will have different types of music that gets you motivated for every mood, occasion, and workout!